Monday, August 31, 2009

Playtime at the Calhoun Park

Another gorgeous weekend in the Mini-apple! We spent a ton of time outside this weekend, with Addison roaming around the kiddie park by lake Calhoun for much of Saturday afternoon. She was quite adventurous, climing up the slide and slithering down the playground equipment. It's hard to keep this girl clean these days!

On Sunday we all came into my office to drop off some plants and pictures (I've been doing a bit of office redecorating to make myself feel more at home!) and Addison had a GREAT time sitting in my chair and banging on my keyboard. She also made friends with a little stuffed Target dog that was sitting near my desk, and insisted on repeatedly kissing and squeezing him. She even propped him up right on the keyboard in front of her all by herself!

Addison had pizza for the first time this week and scarfed it down with gusto. We made it ourselves on a piece of whole wheat flatbread with veggies and cheese, so although this version was healthy, I'm pretty sure she'll love the real deal when she gets a hold of that someday.

Bottle before bed with dad

Target!


Park time!






Pizza!

1 comment:

Nicholas and Megan said...

She has so much hair! What a cuttie! :)

About Me

Thanks for visiting our blog, the place to go for fun pictures, video clips and timely updates on the Barat girls!